Saturday, September 26, 2015

Review Kurt Adler 48-Inch Ivory Scroll Embroidery and Sequin, A retro, snowy-white look


A several days before. I search for information on the Kurt Adler 48-Inch Ivory Scroll Embroidery and Sequin Treeskirt, so i would like to describe here.


I ordered this after searching extensively for a white tree skirt ... --I wanted one that would resemble snow. I love a retro 1940 's look, and this skirt is truly suitable for. without being overly embellished fact. I am very pleased with it, and it's a pretty slippery fabric that I can use a broom to sweep away the fallen pine needles periodically, an extra bonus, because it is always uncomfortable for the void around the tree.




Kurt Adler 48-Inch Ivory Scroll Embroidery






This Kurt Adler 48" Treeskirt with Poinsettia Embroidery is an elegant, classic way to add to your holiday d├ęcor. This 48" design features beautifully embroidered scrollwork with sequin detailing against a white cloth background. Lined in silver piping, this tree skirt is sure to enliven any tree with Christmas cheer.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products







0 comments:

Post a Comment